18 Vintage Christmas Decoration Ideas For This Christmas


Pastel Christmas..
House decor winter idea. Try a different theme for Christmas.. Great idea!!! I made 2 today, love them! That's what i call "awesomeness".
DIY Bottle Brush Christmas Trees. Making "New" Bottle Brush Trees look vintage...tying this to put around my advent candles this year!


Top Vintage Christmas Tree Decorations.
What a lovely idea for all the vintage bulbs,a bunch of baubles!..
Vintage Christmas Décor Ideas for your Home..
Source
Vintage Red Truck with Christmas Tree.. Little Red pickup truck being driven by Santa with Christmas Trees in the back..
Mason Jar Snow Globes: Vintage Cars & Trucks in Mason Jars. These make the best Christmas decorations! I did this with a long glass jar with a cork. Sprayed the inside with snow spray after the tree was tied on the Jeep so it looks like…
14 DIY Vintage Christmas Decorations..
Vintage Christmas.
Santas - Vintage Outdoor Decorations..
Vintage Christmas Tree with Lights. I have one of these. My Grandma gave it to me. Great Memories! <3
Vintage Sparkle Chic - old door with an iron accent up top (maybe placed fashionably upside down - I like that) Burlap ruffle valance behind....
Vintage CUTE Tin Recipe Box with Vintage by dimestorechic on Etsy.
Vintage Christmas Ornaments..
Vintage Christmas Table Decorations..
Coffee filter wreath, christmas decorations, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths.
I want this to be my house @ Christmas time... I just want someone else to do it for me!.
35 Glamorous Vintage Christmas Decorating Ideas

2 comments: